Service Bay Attendant
Phone Number 2503766373
Division First Transit Canada
Categories Maintenance Support
Req ID 44026
First Transit is hiring Service Bay Attendants in Kamloops, B.C
• Comply with Safety & Health regulations in the workplace
• Adhere to all First Transit policies and procedures
Working in the wash bay, you will be responsible for:
• Interior/exterior cleaning of conventional and custom buses
• Fluid top up/checks
• Transit environment: early, split and late shifts may be required
• Physically challenging work located in an outdoor wash bay
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
• Valid Class 5 Driver's License
• Must have a clean, "no contraventions" Driver's Abstract "P" and "N"
• Must be able to pass criminal records check
• Must be able to pass drug and alcohol testing
Previous transit experience not required, we will train.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Indigenous peoples and members of a visible minority. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all. First is committed to providing reasonable accommodation at all stages of the hiring process and encourage all applicants who may require such accommodation to let us know.