Non-CDL RideShare Driver
Phone Number 6504829259
Division First Transit
Req ID 43309
Find out why this is a lot of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do line of work!
Come join our team! We are hiring for an exciting new RIDESHARE service to serve the San Francisco area. Passengers will schedule their ride through an app, and those will be routed to you. Our drivers connect people to jobs, healthcare, education, and leisure activities! As a driver, you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- Drivers keep all of their tips!
- Full-time shifts
- NON-CDL driving Mini-Van type vehicles
- Company owned, maintained, and fueled vehicles; no out of pocket expenses
- Attractive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision
- Paid time off & vacation
- Cutting edge paid training
- Tuition Assistance Program - DeVry University
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
You’ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the bay area.
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Are at least 25 years old
- Have held a valid driver’s license for at least three years
- Have excellent verbal communication & customer service skills
- Subject to DOT drug testing. DOT Regulation 49 CFR Part 40 does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason.
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That’s why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.