Lot Attendant at Emory University
Phone Number 267-261-9176
Division First Transit
Categories Maintenance Support
Req ID 42441
Lot Attendant / Fleet Care Service Employee
$15.50/HR Full-Time Employment with benefits!
Walk-in Interviews welcome Mon – Fri from 9:00 – 2:00 pm
Are you looking for job security and stability with competitive wages and benefits? First Transit is looking for a Lot Attendant to join its team, and you could be the right person! With over 335 locations and in business since 1955, First Transit is truly the First in passenger transportation. Please see our website for a comprehensive review of our company: https://www.firsttransit.com.
The Lot Attendant is a labor-intensive position in a fast-paced environment. The employee performs cleaning, sanitation, and washing of vehicles and facilities inside and out serving Emory University.
Walk-Ins are Welcome from 9:00 – 2:00 pm Monday thru Friday! Visit us to learn more about this position and apply at: 1381 Dalon Rd. Atlanta, GA 30306
First Transit is proud to offer:
- $15.50 / hour starting wage
- Available shifts are Monday - Friday, 5:30 pm - 2:00 am, and Sunday - Thursday, 10:00 am - 6:30 pm, with Sundays being flexible.
- Consistent full-time, year-round work
- An excellent benefits package including medical, vision, and dental coverage and a 401(k) savings plan
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick time
- Opportunities for career advancement nationwide.
- A great work environment!
Lot Attendant Major Responsibilities:
- Fuel all vehicles
- Check and add fluids to vehicles as needed
- Clean and detail facility and the interiors and exteriors of vehicles
- Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Lot Attendant Qualifications:
- Valid CDL license - REQUIRED
- Vehicle fueling, cleaning, and detailing experience a plus
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Subject to DOT drug testing. DOT Regulation 49 CFR Part 40 does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason.
About First Transit
First Transit Inc. is a leading provider of public transportation contracting and management services. For over 60 years, we have supplied precision, efficiency, innovation, and all-around expertise to both public and private transportation systems. Today, we operate in 335 locations, carrying more than 350 million passengers annually throughout the United States in 39 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Apply today and get your career on the road with First Transit!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce; therefore, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.