Full Time Trainer
Phone Number 423-498-7323
Division First Student
Categories Operations Support
Req ID 44943
Now Hiring Trainer
At First Student, our Trainers are a constant reflection of our company’s commitment to safety and customer service. The Trainer is responsible for training employees and educating about safety and compliance regulations.
At First Student, we are proud to offer:
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- Positive and rewarding work environment
- Provides classroom and/or behind-the-wheel training to new operators or re-training of current operators
- Provides training to location personnel
- Tracks attendees and maintains training documentation based on regulations and company policy
- Safety responsibilities such as accident investigation, compliance forms, and safety meetings
Trainer Required Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years training experience
- 1-3 years of transportation, safety, or related experience
- Knowledge of federal and state rules and regulations regarding safety and environmental issues
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
- Possess working vehicle to travel within service area as needed
- Subject to DOT drug testing and physical. DOT Regulation 49 CFR Part 40 does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason.
First Student’s commitment to putting our customers first, dedication to safety, and an ambition to deliver dependable transportation makes for a working environment you’ll love. As a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy security, a brilliant future, and excellent training.
Apply today to join our team!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.