Customer Service Representative
Phone Number 847-724-7200
Division First Student
Categories Call Center/ Customer Service
Req ID 41981
Have you considered being a Professional Customer Service Representative? Now is your chance!
We need part-time Customer Service Representatives in Northbrook, IL to act as a liaison for our internal/ external customers and providers. We are seeking compassionate, driven, team-oriented people to serve our elderly and disabled customers by supporting them with transportation solutions. If you are ambitious, good with people, and enjoy a diverse community, then you will enjoy this role working with our friendly cross-functional team.
That is why our employees call this the “love-what-you-do” line of work!
Our Customer Service Representatives enjoy:
- Friendly Office Environment
- Vast Opportunities for Advancement
- No Working Nights
Our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for:
- Effectively communicate with internal/external customers, providers, and client as needed in order to provide exceptional client service
- Use programs to research and analyze complaints, incidents, and concerns
- No-show validations
- Trapeze bookings for inbound reservation calls
- Dispatch inquiry support
To qualify as a Customer Service Representative, you’ll need:
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED
- Exceptional customer service skills with professional, customer-focused telephone etiquette
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to promote teamwork and cooperation
- Proficient in time management and multi-tasking
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- To excel at client service
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to learn dispatch and scheduling applications
- Ability to sit for extended hours in an office environment
As a call center representative, you will play an integral role in our mission to provide solutions for an increasingly congested world by keeping people moving and communities prospering. APPLY TODAY!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First Student. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First Student is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First Student is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.