Phone Number 702-261-6637
Division First Transit
Categories Maintenance Support
Req ID 44790
Vehicle Fuel Attendant & Washer - Clark County Department of Aviation
Save time and apply now using our quick application!
Are you committed to providing the highest levels of quality service? If so, First Vehicle Services wants you! The Vehicle Fuel Attendant and Washer perform vehicle fueling, cleaning, and detailing under the supervision of maintenance staff.
First Transit is proud to offer:
- $15 hourly wage is based on experience and qualification
- An excellent benefits package with paid holidays & vacation, medical, vision, and dental coverage, and a 401(k) savings plan.
- Opportunities for Advancement Nationwide! - Advance your career as Shop Manager, Region Maintenance Manager, or work in our Greyhound, First Transit, & First Vehicle Services divisions across North America!
- A great work environment!
Vehicle Fuel Attendant & Washer major responsibilities:
- Operates power wash steam cleaner and monitors the availability of needed supplies.
- Daily fueling of buses and vehicles.
- Checks fluid levels of buses and vehicles.
- Wipes interior and exterior and the glass of washed vehicles to remove any residual dirt, grease, or film.
- Sweeps and mops floors of buses.
- May vacuum and clean vehicle interior and upholstery.
- Strictly observe Shop safety and environmental practices relating to the car wash and regarding proper handling and disposal of all waste streams.
- The above duties are not meant to restrict initiative, but rather to define minimum activities. These duties may be altered to suit the needs of the company as needed.
Vehicle Fuel Attendant & Washer requirements:
- Candidates must have a high school diploma, or equivalent, with previous experience at a service station preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Employees must be able to work any hours/shifts
- Subject to DOT drug testing. DOT Regulation 49 CFR Part 40 does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason.
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.