Lot Service Attendant serving MetroAccess
Phone Number 301-541-1420
Division First Transit
Categories Maintenance Support
Req ID 41785
This First Transit location operates service under contract for WMATA/MetroAccess
First things First: Who are we?
First Transit Inc. is a leading provider of public transportation contracting and management services. For over 60 years, we have supplied precision, efficiency, innovation, and all-around expertise to public and private transportation systems. Today, we operate in 335 locations, carrying more than 350 million passengers annually throughout the United States in 39 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
We offer competitive compensation and include physical and mental health initiatives, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), and paid holiday/vacation.
- $16.79 hourly wages!
- Opportunities for Advancement Nationwide! - Advance your career as Shop Manager, Region Maintenance Manager, or work in our First Student, & First Vehicle Services divisions across North America!
- A great work environment!
About the Position
As a Lot Attendant with First, you will be important in keeping vehicles clean and operational for our customers. Lot Attendant job duties include:
- Fuel all vehicles
- Check and add fluids to vehicles as needed
- Clean and detail facility and the interiors and exteriors of vehicles
- Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Valid driver's license
- Must have held a US driver's license for a minimum of 5 (five years) not to include learners permit, or provisional.
- Must be currently licensed in DC/Maryland/or Virginia at the time of application.
- Vehicle fueling, cleaning, and detailing experience a plus
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Be subject to a drug test
Apply today and get your career on the road with First Transit!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce; therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.