CDL Bus Operator
Phone Number 2159078366
Division First Transit
Req ID 41687
Have you considered being a Shuttle Bus Driver in your community? Now’s your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
First Transit Drivers provide shuttle transportation at Philadelphia International Airport. Our drivers connect people to airport jobs and all means of travel activities! As a Bus Driver you would provide our clients with the convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you are customer oriented and love serving people and driving – come work for us!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $17.90/HR Starting Wage
- Exceptional Teamsters benefits package: company paid Teamsters medical, dental, vision, legal fund and pension
- Generous Paid PTO/Vacation
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- 24/7 service schedule, multiple shift options
- Full-Time. Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the road (No desk work!)
- Serving passengers who live and work in your community, help our passengers have a safe start to their day and vacation!
You’ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Have a Class B CDL with Passenger and Airbrake Endorsements
- Have good verbal communication and customer service skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Please note applicants are subject to a drug test, and physical
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That’s why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.