Casual Call Taker
Phone Number 12508608140
Division First Transit Canada
Categories Call Center/ Customer Service
Req ID 41518
First Transit, our nation's largest provider of bus passenger transportation, has an opening for a Casual Call Taker.
To ensure that all aspects of Scheduling, which may include relief Custom and Conventional dispatch, and/or data entry and any other administrative/ project assignments.
- Performs project clerical and administrative details to ensure that all contractual and legal mandates
- Maintains contract files and records. Prepares contract correspondence, manager reports, and
- Answers the phone and directs calls for the department or location.
- Schedules appointments and meetings for management. Prepares agendas. Prepares and sends faxes,
e-mail and mail as required.
- Administers accounting data, payroll, and personnel records.
- Inputs and extracts data from fleet MIS system to provide data to management and the Client.
- Coordinate employee benefits at the contract level.
- The above duties are not meant to restrict initiative, but rather to define minimum activities. These
duties may be altered to suit the needs of the company as needed
- Less than 2 years administrative experience.
- Office, data entry, or administrative experience a plus.
- Experience with MS Office products preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Minimum Grade 12 High School Graduation Diploma
- Office Environment, with the ability to work weekends without supervision
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Indigenous peoples and members of a visible minority. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all. First is committed to providing reasonable accommodation at all stages of the hiring process and encourage all applicants who may require such accommodation to let us know.