Call Center Supervisor
Phone Number 3037485888
Division First Transit
Categories Operations Support
Req ID 41306
Have you considered being a Professional Call Center Supervisor? Now is your chance! Become a Call Center Supervisor with First Transit!
The Customer Service Supervisor supervises the day to day operations of the Customer Service department, monitoring agent activities and queue status, adjust staffing and direct employees as necessary to provide excellent Customer Service. They also ensure quality assurance on customer focused and booking accuracy metrics, maintaining and exceeding goal of 90% in each.
Job Purpose or Scope
Schedules, monitors and supervises the telephone agents (CSR’s) in the call center. Helps maintain
contractual compliance and client agency satisfaction. Assists in hiring, training, and monitoring CSR’s.
Handles escalated customer issues.
- Serves at front-line supervisor for call center employees. Assist in training CSR’s.
- Performs remote and side- by- side monitoring of Customer Service Representatives
- Prepares and conducts reviews for all CSR’s.
- Initiates counseling, re-training and formal disciplinary action as necessary to correct identified
- Manages employee motivation/incentive program
- Maintains proper records of operational activities
- Assists with developing training materials, policies and procedures for the proper operation of the call
- Administers both positive feedback and progressive discipline to CSR’s
- Assists the Quality Assurance Supervisor to ensure the timely investigation and resolution of customer
- Represents First Transit at designated meetings and conferences
- Reports to General Manager and helps manage the facility in his/her absence.
Minimum Education & Certifications Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College or technical degree preferred
Minimum Experience & Skills Required:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Customer Service Representative in a Call Center environment
(applicable supervisory experience may be substituted) preferred
- Experience with PC’s, ACD phone systems.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Able to follow both written and verbal direction
when completing tasks.
First for a Reason
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including physical and mental health initiatives, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), and paid holiday/vacation.
Diversity & Inclusion
Because we’re stronger together, we aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We’re committed to providing an inclusive and diverse working environment for everyone every day.
Start here. Go far. We believe in promoting from within, which means tremendous opportunities for you, thanks to our strong presence across North America. In addition, our 18-month Aspiring Manager Program prepares future leaders at First Transit.
Build skills and knowledge in such areas as safety and security, injury prevention, technology and equipment, and job efficiency.
Community Service & Impact
Go where opportunity meets community. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As the face of First Transit and First Vehicle Services in your community, you’ll have a positive impact on others.
First Transit carries approximately 350 million passengers a year. As a call center supervisor, you will play an integral role in our mission to provide solutions for an increasingly congested world by keeping people moving and communities prospering. APPLY TODAY!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.