Phone Number 866-232-1711
Division First Student
Categories Professional & Corporate
Req ID 40665
Now Hiring Part-Time Clerk in (City, State)
At First Student, Office clerks are an essential part of our team. They create a smooth running environment to assist the location employees, location managers, and drivers. As a clerk, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Ensures contractual and legal mandates are met
- Maintains files/records
- Prepares reports and schedules
- Answers the phone to direct calls
- Prepares agendas and schedules appointments
- Submits payroll in timely manner
Requirements of a Clerks:
- High school diploma
- Recommended 2 years of administrative experience
- Experience with Microsoft office products, 10 key, basic computer skills preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates leadership qualities and is a self-starter
- Outstanding time management
- Great a multi-tasking and comfortable in a fast paced environment
And, because we’re a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.