Customer Service Liaison
Phone Number 000-000-0000
Division First Student
Categories Call Center/ Customer Service
Req ID 40225
Customer Service Liaison
At First Student, our Customer Service Liaisons are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
First Student is proud to offer:
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America.
- A great work environment.
Customer Service Liaison responsibilities include:
- Responds to customer inquiries and problems by providing timely and accurate information or directing inquiries to supervisor
- Follows and explains policy and procedure as outlined in operations and procedures manuals
- Treats each customer/caller with courtesy, dignity, and respect privacy.
- Meets or exceeds established performance requirement
- Enters data with an error of 1% or less for notation of transportation type, pickup times, appointment times, addresses, and other information as outlined in operations and procedures manuals
- Documents trip authorization according to procedures.
- Remains knowledgeable of all policies and procedure changes
- Adheres to the work schedule in order to handle the call volume and contractual requirements, unless request made by supervisor
- All other duties as assigned
Customer Service Liaison requirements:
- Excellent phone demeanor and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to interact with interdepartmental personnel
- Positive attitude and sensitivity in dealing with customer needs
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, judgment and problem solving abilities
- Ability to utilize a standard business telephone system for communication
- Able to operate a computer; proficient in excel
- Communicate clearly in English
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we’ve created a working environment that you’ll love.
And, because we’re a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.