Non-CDL University Bus Driver
Phone Number 205-348-5612
Division First Transit
Req ID 40030
University Campus Bus Driver - We will provide you paid training to get your Commercial Driver's License!
Join the First Transit-Alabama Crimson Ride team, operating primarily within the University of Alabama Campus, located in Tuscaloosa, AL and be a part of something rewarding and satisfying! As a Shuttle Bus Driver you would provide students, staff, and faculty with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation (after 1 year)
- Paid, Cutting-edge training
- Opportunity for overtime
- Saturday and Sunday Part-Time Work Available
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
- Professional, Drug Free, Safe Environment
You’ll be responsible for: Safely transporting students, staff, and faculty in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the campus area
We want you to drive for us, if you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- If you have your Class D license, we will provide you PAID training to get your Commercial Drivers License!
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (personal or professional)
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply today online or in-person at:
1450 Warrior Drive
Tuscaloosa, AL 35404!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.