Lead Vehicle Fueler - Detailer
Phone Number 775-741-7599
Division First Transit
Categories Maintenance Support
Req ID 39144
Lead Lot Attendant
Join First Transit as a Lead Lot Attendant assumes a leadership role among the service worker employees to coordinate the cleaning of interiors and exteriors of revenue vehicles, support vehicles, and fuel island work area. The Lead Lot Attendant must be familiar with, follow and communicate First Transit’s Consistent Quality Maintenance Manual Policies and Procedures to the service workers as it relates to their duties while he/she participates in the performance of those duties.
.First Transit is proud to offer:
- Up to $18.50/HR based on experience
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- A comprehensive benefits package including company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan.
- A great work environment!
Lead Lot Attendant major responsibilities:
- Work closely with the maintenance manager to execute scheduling, track employee attendance and provide information for staffing needs and overtime usage.
- Insure accurate record keeping of fluid usage, mileage data, and vehicle defect and detailing.
- Perform vehicle interior cleaning, including, but not limited to ceilings, lights, windows, walls, seats, floors, doors, step wells, dashboards, modesty panels, mirrors, and electrical radios/fareboxes.
- Inspect vehicle interiors and exteriors for defects and report to maintenance supervisor.
- Monitor revenue collection.
- Record vehicle mileage daily.
- Empty trash cans.
- Maintain a safe, clean, harassment free, “team” oriented environment.
- Train service worker employees in policy and procedures and the proper and safe use of relevant equipment.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude
- Supervise service worker employees and productivity to ensure accurate and timely completion of job assignments and clean-up activities with follow-up inspection. Clearly communicate staff expectation in an effective manner.
Lead Lot Attendant job requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; Technical training preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Experience working with fleets and fueling vehicles
- Experience with supervising employees
- Subject to a drug screen
Apply today to join our team!
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport shuttle services and rail operations at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada, & Puerto Rico. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.