Phone Number 763-503-1313
Division First Student
Categories Operations Support
Req ID 38417
Now Hiring an Operations/Payroll Clerk in Brooklyn Park!
At First Student, Operations Clerks assist the Location Manager in all aspects of the daily accounting function.
As an Operations Clerk, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Process new employee files and submit for approval
- Maintain all employee files in accordance with company policy
- Process vendor invoices for payment
- Final billing for all charter and rental invoices
- Calculate driver/staff payroll and input payroll information into system
- Receives and process application and schedule interview
- Answers the telephone and responds to customer inquiries
Requirements of a Operations Clerks:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates leadership qualities
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Computer literacy - 10 key, Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
And, because we’re a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.