Phone Number *
Division First Transit Canada
Categories Operations Support
Req ID 38393
First Transit is hiring an Administrator in Kamloops, B.C. This is a casual hour position.
• Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers ( call taking, one on one);
• Be available for up to full time work 5 days/week, 365 days/year on an on-call basis;
• Bargaining unit Unifor 114;
• Transit environment: early, split, & late shifts may be required;
• Comply with safety & health regulations in the workplace
• Must enjoy interacting with the public
• Adhere to all First Canada and BC Transit policies & procedures;
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance and demeanor;
• Previous Transit or handyDART experience not required, we will train;
• Additional projects, duties and tasks as assigned.
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills essential;
• Professional and friendly telephone manner;
• Strong knowledge of computers including Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet (Word, Excel, Outlook);
• Customer Service experience would be beneficial;
• Detail oriented;
• Innovative and energetic with strong initiative;
• Be able to pass vulnerable sector (Province of BC) records check;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Be able to pass drug and alcohol testing.
First Canada is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.