Data Verification Associate
Phone Number 303-480-2005
Division First Transit
Categories Call Center/ Customer Service
Req ID 38249
First things First: Who are we?
First Transit Inc. is a leading provider of public transportation contracting and management services. For over 60 years, we have supplied precision, efficiency, innovation, and all-around expertise to both public and private transportation systems. Today, we operate in 335 locations, carrying more than 350 million passengers annually throughout the United States in 39 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
About the Position
This position is responsible for verifying electronic (paperless) manifests in the RouteMatch system. Manifests include information for the run and all trips performed by a driver regarding times, odometer readings, fares, and trip status.
- Using reports, review, correct, and verify electronic manifests in the RouteMatch application, following guidelines and trouble shooting to find and correct errors.
- Understand logic of manifest information and the guidelines / policies affecting that information.
- Scan manifests in RouteMatch to identify anomalies and take appropriate corrective action.
- Run verification error reports as required and ensure corrections are completed.
- Escalate issues to Data Verification Lead or management as needed.
- Support team and Data Verification Lead during month-end close process.
- Maintain files for one-page summary documents returned by the carriers.
Starting pay rate is $15.77/hour
- Ability to proficiently operate a computer with a 10-key data entry speed of no less than 5000 corrected keystrokes per hour.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to read, understand, and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to accurately file documents.
- Ability to lift 20-25 pounds
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Basic computer knowledge, ability to work in a Microsoft Windows environment, and ability to learn RouteMatch verification application.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
First for a Reason
We offer competitive compensation and benefits (which vary based on role, location, and business), including physical and mental health initiatives, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), and paid holiday/vacation.
Diversity & Inclusion
Because we’re stronger together, we aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We’re committed to providing an inclusive and diverse working environment for everyone every day.
Start here. Go far. We believe in promoting from within, which means tremendous opportunities for you, thanks to our strong presence across North America. In addition, our 18-month Aspiring Manager Program prepares future leaders at First Transit.
Build skills and knowledge in such areas as safety and security, injury prevention, technology and equipment, and job efficiency.
Community Service & Impact
Go where opportunity meets community. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As the face of First Transit and First Vehicle Services in your community, you’ll have a positive impact on others.
Apply today and get your career on the road with First Transit!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.