School Bus Driver - Moose Jaw, SK
Phone Number 306-721-4499
Division First Student Canada
Req ID 38007
Have you considered being a Part-Time Professional School Bus Driver? Now’s your chance!
Receive PAID School Bus License Training!
We are offering $1000 New Hire Bonus*
We are hiring part-time School Bus Drivers in Moose Jaw, SK to safely transport some extremely precious cargo. A special job requires special people which is why we need part- time drivers with a strong commitment to safety and customer service who genuinely care for children because it’s the relationships that make this career more rewarding than regular jobs.
That is exactly why our drivers say this is “lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do” line of work!
- FREE TRAINING
- COMPETITIVE WAGES
- Nights and Weekends Off
- Supplement your income with your part-time job
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Making a real difference in the lives of the families and children you serve
You’ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting students to/ from school and activities on time
- Performing pre/post- trip vehicle inspections to ensure optimal vehicle safety
- Ensuring students’ safety while boarding and exiting buses and crossing streets
To qualify, you will:
- Meet the minimum age requirements to hold a school bus driver’s license in your province (and company standard minimum 21 years of age).
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (at least 1 in North America).
- Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver's license and a very good driving record.
- Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed Medical examination, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and other background checks.
*Bonus expires December 31, 2021
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Indigenous peoples and members of a visible minority. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all. First is committed to providing reasonable accommodation at all stages of the hiring process and encourage all applicants who may require such accommodation to let us know.