Training Center Administrator
Phone Number 913-269-1041
Division First Student
Categories Operations Support
Req ID 38006
Now Hiring Training Center Administrator in Olathe, Kansas!
At First Student, Training Center Administrators are an essential part of our team. They create a smooth running environment to assist the location employees, location managers, and drivers.
Position Profile & Summary of Responsibilities:
The Training Center clerk has a high amount of responsibility to audit new and experienced
training files for 100% compliance, have skills schedule training/time management, candidate
and training rosters and excel tracking, file compliance papers, problem solve and support First
Student locations, helps support recruitment campaigns, helps support a positive safety culture,
must be strong in Excel, Word, Publisher and PowerPoint. Duties as assigned.
• Must exhibit a good attitude and working relationship with others
• Must work independently as needed
• Excellent eye for detail and works in organized manner
• Must be able to follow instructions and exhibits good listening and comprehension skills
• Clearly expresses thoughts and actions in verbal and in a written manner
• Keeps Training Center Manager, locations, trainer and candidates adequately informed
• Exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills
• Good attendance record
• Multi-tasking skills a must
• Experience with DOT information and requirements preferred
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment very helpful
• Strong customer service orientation for our local managers
• Positive and pro-active safety-first attitude necessary.
• High Scholl Diploma or GED equivalent required.
• Previous work in training or safety preferred.
• Excellent/skills/training with all Microsoft Office products – especially Word, Excel, and
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.