Now Hiring Full & Part time Customer Service Rep. Opportunity to work from home! $19/hr to Start!
Phone Number 503-957-5400
Division First Transit
Categories Call Center/ Customer Service
Req ID 38004
First things First: Who are we?
First Transit Inc. is a leading provider of public transportation contracting and management services. For over 60 years, we have supplied precision, efficiency, innovation, and all-around expertise to both public and private transportation systems. Today, we operate in 335 locations, carrying more than 350 million passengers annually throughout the United States in 39 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Our Clackamas Oregon location needs a part-time & fulltime Customer Service Representative, to enter reservations from members in need of non-emergent medical transportation. We are seeking compassionate, understanding, driven, team-oriented people. The members we serve are primarily part of the sensitive population, those who are elderly, or have a physical or mental health disability. We support our members by offering transportation solutions to get to various medical appointments within our community.
- Providing Member facing customer service
- Answer incoming calls from the community to set up, or check on transportation arrangements
- Call medical offices to verify appointments
- Maintaining working knowledge of our programs, HIPAA laws and OHA guidelines in order to answer member inquiries
- Entering error-free trip information into the scheduling database
- Research, identify and tailor transportation solutions for customers to meet the needs of the individual
Our Part Time Customer Service Representatives enjoy:
- Opportunities to work from home after completion of introductory period!
- Monday through Friday work week!
- Weekends and Major Holidays off!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days.
- Supportive Office Environment.
- Knowing That You Are Making a Difference in Someone’s Life!
Diversity & Inclusion
Because we’re stronger together, we aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We’re committed to providing an inclusive and diverse working environment for everyone every day.
Start here. Go far. We believe in promoting from within, which means tremendous opportunities for you, thanks to our strong presence across North America. In addition, our 18-month Aspiring Manager Program prepares future leaders at First Transit.
Build skills and knowledge in such areas as safety and security, injury prevention, technology and equipment, and job efficiency.
Community Service & Impact
Go where opportunity meets community. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As the face of First Transit and First Vehicle Services in your community, you’ll have a positive impact on others.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.