Weekend CDL Bus Driver - Rutgers University, New Brunswick
Phone Number 732-249-1641
Division First Transit
Req ID 37991
Rutgers University Campus, WEEKEND Bus Driver - $2,000 Hiring Bonus!
Join First Transit Rutgers for Walk-In Interviews!
Every Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM at 621 Squibb Dr. New Brunswick, NJ 08902
Meet the team and learn more about your future career as a CDL driver --- There will be an opportunity to fill out an online application and for an on-the-spot interview!
Join the First Transit team as a University Campus Driver, operating exclusively for Weekend Service on the Rutgers University Main Campus, located in North Brunswick, NJ. Come be part of the Rutgers community with a rewarding, stress-free, and satisfying career! As a Bus Driver, you'll be responsible for safely transporting students & faculty around the Rutgers North Brunswick campus in a courteous and reliable manner. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
First Transit is proud to offer:
- Wages start at $20 per hour!
- Part-Time Weekend Work Available for Weekend and Special Events!
- Hiring Bonus of $2,000!!
- Pay Bonus of $2/hr Shift Differential for working between 11:00 pm - 5:00 am.
- Fare Ticketing not required on the University Campus.
- Company-Paid Training and no cost annual DOT Physical
- All Drivers provided Summer and Winter Uniforms at No Cost
- Attractive Benefits Packages, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage.
- 401(k) savings plan with company contribution.
- 1 Week Paid Vacation or Vacation “Cash Out”, Paid Holidays, and One Week Paid Sick Time Available.
- Professional, Safe Environment
We Want You to Drive With Us, If You:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid CDL, Class A or B with Passenger & Airbrake Endorsements
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (personal or professional)
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.
*Please Note - All candidates are subject to a pre-employment drug screen and DOT physical.
*Sign-On Bonus Ends 12/31/21
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply today online!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.