Pricing Manager - Electric Vehicle
Phone Number .
Categories Operations Management & Supervisory
Req ID 37977
Pricing Manager - Electric Vehicles
Job Purpose: Manages the proposal pricing process, develops pricing models, and completes customer price pages. Works closely with Directors of Business Development, Operations and other Corporate staff to complete pricing models. Works closely with FT Finance staff to review cost trends and manage model inputs.
List in order of
importance 1) Develops pricing using Excel spreadsheet based bid model.
2) Works with multiple managers in Business Development to develop pricing for active proposals.
3) Develops pricing proposals with limited information on tight deadlines.
4) Maintains bid model inputs as the economic environment or corporate policies change.
5) Analyzes differences between budgeted and actual costs relating to new business.
6) Maintain deadlines imposed by customers and internal staff.
7) Schedules bid reviews with appropriate Senior Managers and provides necessary back-up for pricing proposal assumptions.
8) Assists in developing pricing strategies and standards.
Describe level of decision making and list examples of common decisions made: Many decisions are made in populating the bid models (with approval from Ops/BD):
• Number of routes, vehicles and drivers to complete the work
• Number of drivers and associated wages/benefits
• Number of administrative and maintenance staff and associated wages/benefits
• Completing the price pages including where to assign various costs in the customers price pages
Minimum Education & Certifications Required: • Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business (or equivalent)
Experience & Skills Required: • Advanced Microsoft Excel skills mandatory.
• Self-motivated professional, independent thinker with high level prioritization skills
• Strong leadership and customer communication skills
• Able to work in team environment with multiple managers
• Committed to a Safety lifestyle
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions (include amount of travel): Incumbent must be able to move about the office and between floors; utilize standard office equipment; access filing system/cabinets; and communicate effectively and efficiently in person or by telephone.
Less than 5% travel
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.