Remote Customer Service Representative
Phone Number 630-873-1346
Division First Transit
Categories Call Center/ Customer Service
Req ID 37975
First things First: Who are we?
First Transit Inc. is a leading provider of public transportation contracting and management services. For over 60 years, we have supplied precision, efficiency, innovation, and all-around expertise to both public and private transportation systems. Today, we operate in 335 locations, carrying more than 350 million passengers annually throughout the United States in 39 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
The Remote Customer Service Representative handles incoming calls, schedules transportation to medical appointments, answers questions, and provides assistance to health plan Enrollees.
- Receive inbound calls and correspondence from customers related to services provided
- Meet or exceed established performance requirements i.e. talk time & number of calls answered
- Remain accessible to achieve appropriate service levels and adhere to established schedule
- Make outbound calls or send correspondence to appropriate parties as needed
To qualify as a Remote Customer Service Representative you’ll need:
- 3-years minimum of excellent customer service experience.
- Call Center operates 7 days a week, schedule assigned after training
- Available to work from home with access to a confidential space and when business need require, report to the office.
- Be able to provide self-reliable high speed internet.
- Bandwidth must be able to support all responsibilities of this role including taking a high volume of calls.
First for a Reason
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including physical and mental health initiatives, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), and paid holiday/vacation.
Diversity & Inclusion
Because we’re stronger together, we aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We’re committed to providing an inclusive and diverse working environment for everyone every day.
Start here. Go far. We believe in promoting from within, which means tremendous opportunities for you, thanks to our strong presence across North America. In addition, our 18-month Aspiring Manager Program prepares future leaders at First Transit.
Build skills and knowledge in such areas as safety and security, injury prevention, technology and equipment, and job efficiency.
Community Service & Impact
Go where opportunity meets community. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As the face of First Transit and First Vehicle Services in your community, you’ll have a positive impact on others.
Apply today and get your career on the road with First Transit!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.