University Shuttle Bus Driver
Phone Number 860-486-8757
Division First Transit
Req ID 37966
DRIVE UCONN SHUTTLE BUS!!!
CDL with a PS, PF, PA or PV endorsement Required!
Join First Transit UCONN for Walk-In Interviews!
Every Monday-Friday from 10 AM-2 PM at 3 Discovery Drive, Storrs, CT 06420
Meet the team and learn more about your future career --- There will be an opportunity to fill out an online application and for an on-the-spot interview!
Join the First Transit-UConn Huskies team, operating exclusively within the University of Connecticut Campus, located in Storrs, CT and be a part of something rewarding. stress-free, and satisfying! As a Bus Driver you'll be responsible for safely transporting students & faculty around campus in a courteous and reliable manner. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $22.17/hour starting wage!
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation (after 1 year)
- Paid, Cutting-edge training
- Full-time shifts available
- Opportunity for overtime
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
- Professional, Safe Environment
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid Connecticut CDL, Class A or B with a PS, PF, PA or PV Endorsement
- Must have Airbrake Endorsement
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (personal or professional)
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply online today!
For more information- call 860-486-8757
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.