Phone Number 250-479-3111
Division First Transit Canada
Categories Maintenance Support
Req ID 37964
Fleet Service Employee
Are you committed to providing the highest levels of quality service? If so, First Transit wants you! The Fleet Service Employee performs fueling, bus cleaning and detailing under the supervision of maintenance staff. This is a full time position.
First Transit Canada is proud to offer:
- $19.12/HR Starting wage! Increased to $21.05/HR after 6 months!
- A Clean and Positive Work Environment!
- Career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
Casual Fleet Service Employee Responsibilities:
- Fuel all vehicles
- Check and add fluids to vehicles as needed
- Clean and detail facility and the interiors and exteriors of vehicles
- Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Promote safety at all times
- Maintain records
Casual Fleet Service Employee Qualifications:
- Valid Class 5 driver's license
- Vehicle fueling, cleaning, and detailing experience a plus
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
Apply now to join our team! You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
We are First Transit (A Division of FirstGroup America) – a leading transportation provider. We move more than 350 million passengers annually and employ 19,500 dedicated transit professionals in over 300 locations worldwide. And we need great team members like you!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Indigenous peoples and members of a visible minority. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all. First is committed to providing reasonable accommodation at all stages of the hiring process and encourage all applicants who may require such accommodation to let us know.