Part Time Lot Attendant
Phone Number 508-830-4144
Division First Student
Categories Maintenance Support
Req ID 37355
Join First Student as a Lot Attendant serving Plymouth Public Schools!
First things First: Who are we?
Twice the size of our next largest competitor, First Student is the leading school transportation solutions provider in North America. Every day, we complete 5 million student journeys, moving more passengers than all U.S. airlines combined. With a team of highly trained drivers and the industry’s strongest safety record, First Student delivers reliable, quality services to 1,100 school districts.
- $19 per hour
- Part time schedule Monday - Friday 6:00am - 10:30am
- Opportunities for advancement nationwide
- A great work environment!
Lot Attendant major responsibilities:
- Fuel school buses before and after morning routes.
- Add fluids to buses when needed
- Assist with cleaning and other tasks in the maintenance shop
Lot Attendant qualifications:
- Valid driver's license. Be willing to obtain CDL while employed (we train!)
- Commerce vehicle fueling experience is a plus, but not required
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Subject to a drug screen
Apply today to join our team!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.