Phone Number 727-364-6932
Division First Transit
Req ID 37247
Now Hiring Non-CDL Drivers!
Drive with us and drive the difference!
Be more than just a driver, help improve the lives of people who live in our community, while working for a company that values everything you do. Each day our essential drivers transport individuals who rely on our service to doctors’ appointments, work, grocery stores, and much, much more! If you love helping people and driving – come work for us!
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution, medical, dental, and vision
- Paid Vacation
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Full-Time & Part-Time Shifts available
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Making a real difference in the lives of the passengers you serve
You’ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
- Assisting in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or other mobility aids and properly secure wheelchairs and scooters
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Have held a valid driver’s license for at least 7 years
- No more than seven points assessed on driving record in the past forty-eight months
- Have good communication skills
- Have availability to work assigned shifts
- Maintain professionalism and courtesy to all riders
- Have a safety first mindset, operate our vehicles with safety and efficiency always
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That’s why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.