Phone Number 860-380-4886
Division First Transit
Categories Call Center/ Customer Service
Req ID 34196
Have you considered being a PT Reservationist? Now is your chance!
First Transit is looking for PT Reservationist in East Hartford, CT to intercept pre-qualified customer calls and schedule transportation. We are seeking friendly, customer service-oriented people who are dedicated to safety and customer care to make reservations for our disable and elderly customers for The Greater Hartford Transit District. If you are helpful, friendly, and safety-conscious with a customer service background, we have the right career path for you!
That is why our employees call this the “love-what-you-do” line of work!
Our PT Reservationists enjoy:
- Paid Training
- Part time hours will be 23-32 hours a week.
- 20 hours of paid ongoing training throughout career guaranteed!
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- A great work environment
Our PT Reservationists are responsible for:
- Answering inbound customer calls
- Scheduling rides using The Greater Hartford Transit District service
To qualify as a PT Reservationist, you’ll need:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Call center / customer service experience (preferred)
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred, but not required.
- Exceptional customer service skills with professional, customer-focused telephone etiquette.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to promote teamwork and cooperation
- Proficient in time management and multi-tasking
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Must be able to work weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to sit for extended hours in an office environment
- The ability to communicate in the English language both orally and in writing
- Good organizational skills and be detail oriented
First Transit carries approximately 350 million passengers a year. Our employees play an integral role in our mission to provide easy and convenient mobility and to improve quality of life by connecting people and communities. APPLY TODAY!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.